Manthosplace.com honors you as a precious customer and continues to set the standards in customer satisfaction. So as to preserve a level of service that is professional while protecting your best interests, we do not release your private information to some other companies or mailing lists. We understand the sort of hassle it is to receive mail that is unsolicited, so we will do our best from our end to protect you from it, and of course it is the law. All private information is kept within our company for the sole purpose of expediting your order expertise so you can get on the field as quickly as possible with your new gear.
In effect, we use the most recent encryption technology (SSL) to keep your private information from the general public. We can guarantee you without exception that when you order from Angelo's manthosplace.com though our secure checkout, only we read your private information. This protects you from fraudulent use of your credit card and ensures the greatest degree of security which you anticipate and trust. Of course if you have any concern, you may always call any of our four shops.
What advice do we collect?
* We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication like e mail, or participate in another site feature.
* When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, see our website anonymously.
* Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our sites. Please reference the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How can we use your information?
We may use the information we gather from you when you register, purchase products, enter a competition or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following manners:
* To personalize your site experience and to enable us to deliver the sort of product and content offerings in which you are interested.
* To allow us to better service you in responding to your own customer service requests.
* To quickly process your transactions.
* If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional email from us, please refer to the "how could you opt-out, remove or modify information you have supplied to us?" section below. If you haven't opted-in to receive e mail newsletters, you may not receive these e mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features including marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they want to be on our e mail list and receive e mail communications from us.
We execute various security measures to preserve the safety of your personal info. Your private information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited amount of persons that have specific access rights and must keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer using a secure server.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers will not be permitted to utilize the information collected on our behalf except to help us improve and conduct our business.
You can opt to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you may opt to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a bit different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to change your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you will not have access to many attributes that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function correctly. But you are still able to place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we give you advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" will not comprise Angelo's manthosplace.com Inc. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with regulations, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Yet, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for advertising, marketing, or other uses.
How do you opt-out, remove or change information you have provided to ours?
To change your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by changing your preferences in the "My Account" section. Take note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete your entire online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please be aware that ours may keep information about an individual sales transaction to be able to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an effort to present you with increased value, we may include third party links on our website. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. The term "outside parties therefore don't have any responsibility or liability for actions and the content of these linked websites. Still, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a particular link does not function).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
Ours welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or another issue.
We don't knowingly collect private information from kids under 13.
Online Policy Just
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our site.